Kaplan College, Milwaukee campus, is not enrolling new students at this time.
Current students who need information are encouraged to call the campus or visit the registrar's office.
To select another Kaplan College location, please visit the Kaplan College portal.
Contacting Kaplan College is the best way to explore your future career options. From the moment you get in touch with us, you will be matched to a dedicated Admissions Representative who will help guide you through the admissions process.
There are two simple ways to learn more about your future at Kaplan. You can conveniently contact Kaplan College online or, you can call Kaplan College at 800.935.1857 (Toll Free) and speak directly to an Admissions Representative who will be able to take you through a step-by-step process to help you:
- Identify your interests and career goals
- Explore the career options for each program you choose
- Arrange for a personal tour of the campus
- Get started with the admissions process
Specific Procedures for Admission
Listed below are some of the specific procedures that Kaplan College has established for admission.
- All applicants must complete the required admissions documents and submit the necessary fee(s) stated on the Tuition and Fee Schedule.
- All applicants must complete an informational interview. Applicants are encouraged to bring parents or spouses to the interview.
- All applicants are encouraged to tour the campus prior to starting classes.
- Applicants for credit for previous education, training, work experience (experiential learning), or CLEP must be completed prior to the first day of the course for which the transfer credit is requested. This may require testing by examination to determine credit for previous education, training, or work experience. Training received at foreign institutions may need to be evaluated for U.S. equivalency. There will be no charges for these evaluations except for those charges required by outside agencies. An official transcript translated into English by an authorized school official or appropriate outside agency, along with an explanation of the grading scale and course descriptions, should be submitted.
- All applicants must complete financial arrangements prior to starting class. If applicable, financial aid applications must be completed.
- All applicants must complete an Enrollment Agreement (must be signed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age).